Don't Pay MSRP on the Fun-Filled 2015 Ford Fiesta!
Get the Secret Price. (It's the low price dealers offer Internet shoppers...)
Discover the Dealer's Secret Price
Sedan shown, hatchback available
I thought I'd try your free service since I didn't want all the drama and stress of negotiating the price. It worked! It was so easy to save money and I love my new car!— Gina
Over the past month we helped 97,584 new car buyers find their perfect car :)
With our free service, you're about to find out the secrets to local incentives, rebates, financing and dealer promotions.
2015 Ford Fiesta Overview
Your Price: Ask Us
The Fiesta is Ford's subcompact car available in four-door sedan or four-door hatchback body styles. The Fiesta competes with the Honda Fit, Nissan Versa and Hyundai Accent. A high-performance Fiesta ST model is offered.
The Fiesta offers upscale features in the subcompact segment like heated leather seats, push-button start and voice-activated multimedia systems. Many other subcompacts have yet to incorporate those pricier features.
New for 2015
The fabric seat trim has been revised, and SE trim levels can now have 16-inch alloy wheels.
- Upright grille and pronounced nose
- 15-inch wheels; 16- or 17-inch wheels available
- Power side mirrors; heated mirrors available
- Available spoiler
- Available power moonroof
Under the Hood
- Seats five
- Fabric upholstery; leather available
- Tilt/telescoping steering wheel
- Available MyFord Touch touch-screen multimedia system with 6.5-inch screen on dashboard
- Available MyKey system to limit vehicle speed and audio levels for certain drivers
- Available navigation system
- 120-horsepower, 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine
- Available 123-hp, turbocharged 1.0-liter three-cylinder
- Five-speed manual or six-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission
- Required in every new car: front airbags, antilock brakes and an electronic stability system
- Side-impact airbags for the front seats
- Side curtain airbags
- Driver's knee airbag
The high-performance Fiesta ST has a 197-hp, turbocharged 1.6-liter four-cylinder paired with a six-speed manual transmission. Offered in the hatchback body style, the car features more aggressive exterior styling and performance enhancements. A unique suspension with lowered ride height is part of the equation, as are chassis stiffening and 17-inch wheels. What's Special
- Unique ST steering wheel and shift knob
- Available Recaro seats
- Three-mode stability system with Sport and Off settings
Courtesy of Cars.com